A detailed analysis of the breast imaging market is entailed in this research report. The driving forces responsible for propelling the growth graph of this vertical in addition to the regional and competitive trends are mentioned in the study. A comprehensive document comprising details about vital parameters such as the industry ecosystem analysis, market segmentation, and the vendor matrix, the breast imaging market report also contains information on the pivotal industry insights for core players to look out for.
Technological advancements in the imaging sector will upsurge breast imaging market size over the forecast timeframe. For instance, in March 2018, Hologic, Inc. received the U.S.FDA approval for its innovative Intelligent 2D imaging technology and Clarity HD high-resolution 3D imaging. The product offers enhanced clarity and accuracy in breast imaging without discomfort and regardless of breast density. Such advancements will increase customer preference for novel imaging modalities, thereby augmenting the market size.
Technology segmentation: The report claims that the Technology landscape of the breast imaging market is subdivided into –
- Ionizing Breast Imaging
- Electric Impedance Tomography
- Cone-Beam Computed Tomography
- Positron Emission Tomography & Computed Tomography
- Breast-Specific Gamma Imaging/Molecular Breast Imaging (BSGI/MBI)
- Non-Ionizing Breast Imaging
- Breast Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Breast Thermography
- Breast Ultrasound
- Optical Imaging
Ionizing breast imaging market will hold a significant revenue size over the forecast years due to its wide usage in healthcare institutions and technological advancements in the ionizing breast imaging technology. For instance, in October 2017, Siemens Healthcare GmbH received the U.S. FDA approval for its HD Tomosynthesis technology. Ionizing imaging offers superior precision and clarity in diagnosis, thereby making it preferred technology over other alternatives.
Important pointers encompassed pertaining to the technology spectrum:
- Major details about the technology spectrum are provided in the report.
- The study elaborates on the remuneration forecast of each of the technology categories by the end of the anticipated duration.
- The market share which each of the technology segments account are mentioned in the study.
- Also, the most proliferating trends that the technology spectrum is characterized by are also entailed.
End user analysis:
End user segmentation: The report claims that the end user landscape of the breast imaging market is subdivided into –
- Diagnostic Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Hospitals segment will show momentous growth owing to the availability of cutting-edge and specialized technology-based breast imaging techniques in these facilities. Improved infrastructure to provide better diseases diagnosis and treatment will enhance the market growth. Furthermore, growing number of hospitalizations will drive the segmental growth during the projection timeframe.
Important pointers encompassed pertaining to the end user spectrum:
- The report encompasses major details about the end user spectrum.
- The target valuation that each of the sub-segments of the end user landscape will procure by the end of the anticipate period are mentioned in the report.
- The market share that these sub-segments held are also entailed in the study.
- The global trends that define the end user landscape are discussed in the report.
Few of the key companies operating in breast imaging market share include Siemens Healthcare, Hologic, Fujifilm Corporation, Planmed OY and GE Healthcare. Firms are adopting new product launches and mergers & acquisitions to expand their market footprint.
The breast imaging market research report presents significant information on the methodology deployed to conceptualize the study in question, by means of various primary and secondary sources. The scope of the report and the elements contained in the same with respect to the growth spectrum of the breast imaging industry has been discussed in the study. Also mentioned in the document are details pertaining to the financial data of the companies profiled in the report, in addition to the currently prevalent price trends of the breast imaging.