Global Big Data as a Service Market Trends:
The introduction of big data as a service (BDaaS) technology has offered a highly functional architecture to organizations, enabling them to reduce the expenditures on the employment of programming experts and data scientists. Besides this, with the rising internet penetration and the advent of the Internet of Things (IoT), various industrial sectors are relying on big data services. For instance, the banking and finance services industry (BFSI), with the help of data analytics and management, has been employing big data to boost organizational success and ensure risk management, performance and profitable growth. On the other hand, the healthcare sector has adopted BDaaS as it enables professionals to get patient data as and when required to facilitate immediate action and precautionary measures during an emergency. Moreover, there has been an increasing emphasis on research and development (R&D) activities to introduce services with a more enhanced layer of security and improved quality of data. On account of these factors, the market value is projected to reach US$ 17.1 Billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 25.2% during 2019-2024.
Request to get the sample report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/big-data-as-a-service-market/requestsample
Key Insights from the Report:
- Based on the solution, the market has been segmented into Hadoop-as-a-Service (HDaaS), Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) and Data Analytics-as-a-Service (DAaaS).
- On the basis of the deployment model, the market has been segregated into public, private and hybrid clouds.
- The market has been categorized based on the platform type into JAVA, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP and others.
- Based on the organization size, the market has been bifurcated into small and medium sized, and large enterprises.
- On the basis of the vertical, the market has been divided into BFSI, healthcare, retail, IT and telecommunication, manufacturing, media and entertainment and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Amazon Web Services Inc., Oracle Corporation, Google LLC, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Company (HPE), SAP SE, Accenture Plc, International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation, SAS Institute, Inc., Dell Inc., Teradata Corporation, Alteryx, Inc., Opera Solutions, LLC, Wipro Group, Information Builders, and MicroStrategy Incorporated.
Browse full report with detailed TOC and list of figures and tables: https://www.imarcgroup.com/big-data-as-a-service-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St
Sheridan, WY 82801
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal