Cannabis Market Insights and Trends:
Global cannabis market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 34.7% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
The latest Market report by a Data Bridge Market Research with the title [Global Cannabis Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026] . Cannabis is a type of drug that is obtained from plants such as cannabis indica and cannabis sativa. The active chemical present in the plant is tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Cannabis plant has several medical as well as recreational usages. In medical, cannabis is reported to treat nausea, vomiting, chronic pains, asthma and many more diseases. The plant also has psychoactive and physiological effects when taken into the body. The Cannabis report provides market potential for each geographical region based on the growth rate, COVID-19 impact analysis, macroeconomic parameters, consumer buying patterns, their preferences for particular product and market demand and supply scenarios. Leading manufacturers covered in the report are: O.penVAPE Shop., The Cronos Group, Tilray, Marley Natural, Aurora Cannabis, Cara Therapeutics, ARUMA LABS HOLDINGS PTY LIMITED and others.
Get a Sample copy (including COVID-19 impact analysis, Table of Content, Charts, Infographics and Figures) @
The study considers the Cannabis Market value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Major Market manufacturers covered in the Cannabis Market are:
O.penVAPE Shop., The Cronos Group, Tilray, Marley Natural, Aurora Cannabis, Cara Therapeutics, ARUMA LABS HOLDINGS PTY LIMITED, Medcan Australia, Sundial Growers Inc., Canopy Growth Corporation, GW Pharmaceuticals plc, The Scotts Company LLC, Aphria Inc., VIVO Cannabis Inc., Cannatrek and others.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into buds, oil, tinctures and others
- In December, Health Canada awarded Aurora Cannabis Inc. with the license that permits sale of cannabis softgel capsules. This license helped the company to increase its international sales and also to generate revenue by launching these capsules to the medical cannabis market in Canada as well as the adult-use market.
- On the basis of usage,the market is segmented into medical and recreational
- In April 2019, Aphria Inc. launched a new product into the cannabis market namely CBD-based nutraceutical and CBD-based cosmetics line especially for the German market. The product was launched by the CannRelief brand of the company as they are popular in the German market and can help the company increase its market share globally.
- On the basis of crop variety,the market is segmented into cannabis indica, cannabis sativa and others
- In November 2017, CanniMed Ltd. announced the acquisition of Cannabis Inc. The company created a new global cannabis company with this agreement between a medical brand and recreational brand. The strategic acquisition made by the company will help it to become a key player in the emerging recreational cannabis market.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into physical, digital and others
- In July 2019, Aruma Labs Holdings Pty Limited will commence the construction of its manufacturing facility for the production of industry-leading equipment and technology. The company is into the business of cultivation and will start the manufacturing of products soon.
Based on regions, the Cannabis Market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia- Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries and Egypt)
North America (United States, Mexico, and Canada)
South America (Brazil, Argentina etc.)
Europe (Turkey, Germany, Russia UK, Italy, France, etc.)
Asia-Pacific (Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia, and Australia)
Get up-to 30% discount on Cannabis Market report @
The report covers major aspects:
- The report evaluates the key factors of drivers, restraints, and opportunities enabling strategic decision making with perceptive to identify the potential Market.
- Various economic factors that are significant in determining the CannabisMarket trend, buying decisions and Market attractiveness are being analyzed for Market estimation and forecasting.
- The analysis will support stakeholders such as manufacturers and distributors in identifying and capturing Markets with high potential.The Cannabis market research report provides clients with the supreme level of market data and information which is specific to their niche and their business requirements.
- The study also discusses various environmental and regulatory factors critical for the CannabisMarket growth.A team of skilled analysts, statisticians, research experts, enthusiastic forecasters, and economists work meticulously to structure such great market research report for the businesses.
Key Benefits for Cannabis Market:
- In-depth analysis of the Market is conducted by constructing Market estimations for the key Market segments between 2020 and 2026. The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging Cannabis Market trends and dynamics.
- Key Market players within the Market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
- Extensive analysis of the Market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring of the top manufacturers within the Market
- A comprehensive analysis of all the regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, The Middle East and Africa )
Click Here to avail customization of Cannabis Market Report @
Data Bridge Market research endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best Market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in
Data Bridge Market Research
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 819+2 7475
Email: [email protected]