Data Bridge Market Research (DBMR) has published a latest market research report on Global Fitness Equipment Market . The global report is prepared in collaboration with the leading industry experts & dedicated research analyst team to provide an enterprise with in-depth market insights and help them to take crucial business decisions. This report covers current market trends, opportunities, challenges, and detailed competitive analysis of the industry players in the market.
Get Sample PDF (including COVID19 Impact Analysis) of Market Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=fitness-equipment-market&rp
Fitness Equipment Market business research report aids to stay up-to-date about the entire market and also offer holistic view of the market. Market definition, market segmentation, key developments in the market, competitive analysis & research methodology are the major topics covered in this report which are thoroughly studied with the best tools and techniques. Analysts have used a SWOT analysis and a Porter’s five forces analysis to estimate the global Fitness Equipment market thoroughly. Both these tools ensure accurate assessment of the market & including the intensity of the competitive rivalry present in the market. This market analysis enables readers to deal with a wide range of business issues and come to logical conclusions that can be used for making well-informed decisions.
Analysis: Global Fitness Equipment Market
Global Fitness Equipment Market is expected to reach USD 29,867.49 million by 2025 from USD 18,599.79 million in 2017, at a CAGR of 6.2% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Key Points: Global Fitness Equipment Market
Covestro AG is going to dominate the global fitness equipment market following with Brunswick Corporation, Technogym, Johnson Health Tech. Co. Ltd and Precor Incorporated. Some of the other players are StairMaster, COSMED, GE healthcare, SECA others among others.
- The global polyamide market is expected to reach USD 21,091.49 million by 2025, from USD 12,543.79 million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 6.8%.
- The health clubs / gym is expected to dominate the fitness equipment market with 45.1% market share, growing at a CAGR 5.8% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
Get Full TOC, Tables and Figures of Market Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=fitness-equipment-market&rp
The major factors contributing to the growth of the market includes factors such as rising incidences of the chronic diseases, increasing health insurance. On the other hand, increasing demand of resale (used and refurbished) of fitness equipment may hinder the growth of the market.
Market Segmentation: Global Fitness Equipment Market
- The global fitness equipment market is segmented on the basis of type, end-user and geography. The report provides data for 2016 to 2025, 2017 being the current year while 2018 to 2025 is the forecast period for the report.
- The global fitness equipment market is segmented based on type into four notable segments; body composition analyzers, fitness monitoring equipment, cardiovascular training equipment and strength training equipment. The cardiovascular training equipment segment is sub segmented into treadmills, elliptical trainers, stationery cycles, rowing machines, stair steppers and others. The strength training equipment segment is sub segmented into single stations, plate loaded equipment, free weights, benches & racks, multistations and, accessories. The fitness equipment market is dominated by cardiovascular training equipment with 67.9% market share in 2018, growing at a CAGR of 6.8% in the forecast period.
- The global fitness equipment market is segmented based on industry into seven notable segments; health clubs/gym, home settings, corporate settings, hotels, apartments, hospitals and clinics. In 2018, the health clubs/ gym segment is expected to dominate the market with 45.1% market share.
- Based on geography, the market is segmented into 5 geographical regions, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa.
Key Drivers: Global Fitness Equipment Market
Some of the major factors driving the market for global fitness equipment market are as rising incidences of the chronic diseases, increasing health insurance. These factors demand the fitness equipment which boosts the market growth.
- Increasing demand of resale (used and refurbished) of fitness equipment may hinder the growth of the market.
Do You Have Any Query Or Specific Requirement? Ask to Our Industry Expert @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=fitness-equipment-market&rp
About Data Bridge Market Research :
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude.We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Contact Us :
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Mail: [email protected]