The Global FinTech Investment Market is valued at xx million USD in 2017 and is expected to reach xx million USD by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% between 2017 and 2025.
Get Sample Copy of this report at – https://www.orianresearch.com/request-sample/703993
Financial technology (FinTech or fintech) is the new technology and innovation that aims to compete with traditional financial methods in the delivery of financial services.
FinTech is a new industry that uses technology to improve activities in finance.
Scope of the report –
This report studies the FinTech Investment industry status and outlook of Global and major regions, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global market, and splits the FinTech Investment market by product type and applications/end industries.
The P2P lending segment accounted for more than 56% of the market share and is expected to retain its market leadership. P2P lending is among the most used models by borrowers, and it includes entities like borrowers, P2P lending platforms, and investors in the market, and offers clear visibility in terms of the level of risk attached to the investments.
No.of Pages – 134 & No of Key Players – 13
The Manufacturers Analyzed in Global FinTech Investment Market are –
- Atom Bank
- Funding Circle
- H2 Ventures
Inquire more or share a question if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.orianresearch.com/enquiry-before-buying/703993
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers –
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers –
- Peer-to-peer Lending
- Online Acquiring and Mobile Wallets
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into –
- Large Enterprises
What you can expect from our report:
- Total Addressable Market [ Present Market Size forecasted to 2026 with CAGR ]
- Regional level split [North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa]
- Country wise Market Size Split [Important countries with major market share]
- Market Size Breakdown by Product/ Service Types – [ ]
- Market Size by Application/Industry verticals/ End Users – [ ]
- Market Share and Revenue/Sales of 10-15 Leading Players in the Market
- Production Capacity of Leading Players whenever applicable
- Market Trends – Emerging Technologies/products/start-ups, PESTEL Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Porter’s Five Forces, etc.
- Pricing Trend Analysis – Average Pricing across regions
- Brandwise Ranking of Major Market Players globally
Reasons to buy the Global FinTech Investment Market Report –
- This report focuses on FinTech Investment volume and value at global level, regional level and company level. From a global perspective.
- This report represents overall FinTech Investment market size by analyzing historical data and future prospect.
- Regionally, this report focuses on several key regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa.
- At company level, this report focuses on the production capacity, ex-factory price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer covered in this report.
Some Major Points covered in the FinTech Investment Market report –
- The Americas dominated the market, accounting for more than 79% of the market share. In this region, the traditional financial services are at risk as there is a vast number of new technology-enabled entrants.
- This region is also expected to witness a huge number of partnerships, acquisitions, and competition during the forecast period.
- Many start-ups have started offering student loans and other types of financing through various FinTech platforms. This is anticipated to increase the deal volumes of investment in the Americas during the forecast period.
- The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
- North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of FinTech Investment.
- Europe also play important roles in global market, with market size of xx million USD in 2017 and will be xx million USD in 2023, with a CAGR of xx%.
Get Direct Copy of this Report @ https://www.orianresearch.com/checkout/703993
Table of Contents:
1 FinTech Investment Market Overview
1.1 Product Overview and Scope of FinTech Investment
1.2 Classification of FinTech Investment by Types
1.2.1 Global FinTech Investment Revenue Comparison by Types (2017-2023)
1.2.2 Global FinTech Investment Revenue Market Share by Types in 2017
1.2.4 Peer-to-peer Lending
1.2.5 Online Acquiring and Mobile Wallets
1.3 Global FinTech Investment Market by Application
1.3.1 Global FinTech Investment Market Size and Market Share Comparison by Applications (2013-2023)
1.3.2 Large Enterprises
2 Manufacturers Profiles
2.1.1 Business Overview
2.1.2 FinTech Investment Type and Applications
126.96.36.199 Product A
188.8.131.52 Product B
2.1.3 Oscar FinTech Investment Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2016-2017)
2.2.1 Business Overview
2.2.2 FinTech Investment Type and Applications
184.108.40.206 Product A
220.127.116.11 Product B
2.2.3 Qufenqi FinTech Investment Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2016-2017)
2.3.1 Business Overview
2.3.2 FinTech Investment Type and Applications
18.104.22.168 Product A
22.214.171.124 Product B
2.3.3 Wealthfront FinTech Investment Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2016-2017)
2.4.1 Business Overview
2.4.2 FinTech Investment Type and Applications
126.96.36.199 Product A
188.8.131.52 Product B
2.4.3 ZhongAn FinTech Investment Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2016-2017)
2.5 Atom Bank
2.5.1 Business Overview
2.5.2 FinTech Investment Type and Applications
3 Global FinTech Investment Market Competition, by Players
3.1 Global FinTech Investment Revenue and Share by Players (2013-2018)
3.2 Market Concentration Rate
3.2.1 Top 5 FinTech Investment Players Market Share
3.2.2 Top 10 FinTech Investment Players Market Share
3.3 Market Competition Trend
4 Global FinTech Investment Market Size by Regions
4.1 Global FinTech Investment Revenue and Market Share by Regions
4.2 North America FinTech Investment Revenue and Growth Rate (2013-2018)
4.3 Europe FinTech Investment Revenue and Growth Rate (2013-2018)
4.4 Asia-Pacific FinTech Investment Revenue and Growth Rate (2013-2018)
4.5 South America FinTech Investment Revenue and Growth Rate (2013-2018)
4.6 Middle East and Africa FinTech Investment Revenue and Growth Rate (2013-2018)
5 North America FinTech Investment Revenue by Countries
5.1 North America FinTech Investment Revenue by Countries (2013-2018)
5.2 USA FinTech Investment Revenue and Growth Rate (2013-2018)
5.3 Canada FinTech Investment Revenue and Growth Rate (2013-2018)
5.4 Mexico FinTech Investment Revenue and Growth Rate (2013-2018)
6 Europe FinTech Investment Revenue by Countries
6.1 Europe FinTech Investment Revenue by Countries (2013-2018)
6.2 Germany FinTech Investment Revenue and Growth Rate (2013-2018)
6.3 UK FinTech Investment Revenue and Growth Rate (2013-2018)
6.4 France FinTech Investment Revenue and Growth Rate (2013-2018)
6.5 Russia FinTech Investment Revenue and Growth Rate (2013-2018)
6.6 Italy FinTech Investment Revenue and Growth Rate (2013-2018)
7 Asia-Pacific FinTech Investment Revenue by Countries
7.1 Asia-Pacific FinTech Investment Revenue by Countries (2013-2018)
7.2 China FinTech Investment Revenue and Growth Rate (2013-2018)
7.3 Japan FinTech Investment Revenue and Growth Rate (2013-2018)
7.4 Korea FinTech Investment Revenue and Growth Rate (2013-2018)
7.5 India FinTech Investment Revenue and Growth Rate (2013-2018)
7.6 Southeast Asia FinTech Investment Revenue and Growth Rate (2013-2018)
Customization Service of the Report:
Orian Research provides customisation of reports as per your need. This report can be personalised to meet your requirements. Get in touch with our sales team, who will guarantee you to get a report that suits your necessities.
Orian Research is one of the most comprehensive collections of market intelligence reports on the World Wide Web. Our reports repository boasts of over 500000+ industry and country research reports from over 100 top publishers. We continuously update our repository so as to provide our clients easy access to the world’s most complete and current database of expert insights on global industries, companies, and products. We also specialize in custom research in situations where our syndicate research offerings do not meet the specific requirements of our esteemed clients.
Vice President – Global Sales & Partner Relations
Orian Research Consultants
US: +1 (832) 380-8827 | UK: +44 0161-818-8027
Email: [email protected]