The Global Smart City Platform Market was estimated to be valued at USD XX million in 2018 and is projected to reach USD XX million by 2025, at a CAGR of XX% during 2018 to 2025.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at – https://www.orianresearch.com/request-sample/1396609
A Smart City Platform delivers the integrated capability to transform the urban infrastructure and services by deploying IoT, solutions, and other technologies. It benefits to coordinate data, applications, and services at one or more levels across operational domains for multiple stakeholders.
Rising urban population are expected to drive the Smart city platform market. However, high infrastructure costs involved are hampering the growth of the market.
Scope of Global Smart City Platform Industry includes-
- By Platform type (Integration Platform, Device Management Platform, Data Management Platform, other)
- By Deployment (On-premise, Cloud)
- By End user (Smart Mobility/Transportation, Extended City Services, Smart Utilities, Infrastructure Management, Others)
- By Region (North America- U.S., Canada; Europe- Germany, U.K., France; Asia-Pacific- China, India, Japan; Latin America- Brazil, Mexico; Middle East & Africa- UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa).
No.of Pages – 121 & No of Key Players – 10
The key players profiled in the market include: –
- Nokia Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Huawei Technologies
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Current, Powered by GE
- IBM Corporation
- Alibaba Group
- Siemens AG
The smart city platform market is primarily segmented based on platform type, deployment, end user and regions.
Based on platform type, the market is divided into:
- Integration Platform
- Device Management Platform
- Data Management Platform
Based on deployment, the market is divided into:
Based on end user, the market is divided into:
- Smart Mobility/Transportation
- Extended City Services
- Smart Utilities
- Infrastructure Management
Moreover, the market is classified based on regions and countries as follows:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Inquire more or share a question if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.orianresearch.com/enquiry-before-buying/1396609
Benefits of Purchasing Global Smart City Platform Market Report:
- Inimitable Expertise: Analysts will provide deep insights into the reports.
- Analyst Support: Get your query resolved from our team before and after purchasing the report.
- Customer’s Satisfaction: Our team will assist with all your research needs and customize the report.
- Assured Quality: We focus on the quality and accuracy of the report.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- Global, regional, technology, end user wise market size and their forecast from 2015-2026
- Identification and detailed analysis on key market dynamics, such as, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing growth of the market
- Detailed analysis on product outlook with market specific Porter’s Five Forces analysis, PEST analysis, and Value Chain, to better understand the market and build expansion strategies
- Identification of key market players and comprehensively analyze their market share and core competencies, detailed financial positions, key products, and unique selling points
- Analysis on key players’ strategic initiatives and competitive developments, such as joint ventures, mergers, and new product launches in the market
- Expert interviews and their insights on market shift, current and future outlook, and factors impacting vendors’ short term and long term strategies
- Detailed insights on emerging regions, technology, end user with qualitative and quantitative information and facts
Target Audience of the Report:
- Smart City Platform Providers
- Research and Consulting Firms
- Government and Research Organizations
- Associations and End user Bodies
The market is derived through extensive use of secondary, primary, in-house research followed by expert validation and third party perspective, such as, analyst reports of investment banks. The secondary research is the primary base of our study wherein we conducted extensive data mining, referring to verified data sources, such as, white papers, government and regulatory published articles, technical journals, trade magazines, and paid data sources.
For forecasting, regional demand & supply factors, recent investments, market dynamics including technical growth scenario, consumer behavior, and end use trends and dynamics, and production capacity were taken into consideration. Different weightages have been assigned to these parameters and quantified their market impacts using the weighted average analysis to derive the market growth rate.
The market estimates and forecasts have been verified through exhaustive primary research with the Key Industry Participants (KIPs), which typically include:
- Government Body and Association
- Research Institutes
Get Direct Copy of this Report @ https://www.orianresearch.com/checkout/1396609
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
- Methodology and Scope
- Global Smart City Platform Market — Market Overview
- Global Smart City Platform Market — by Platform type Outlook
- Global Smart City Platform Market — by Deployment Outlook
- Global Smart City Platform Market — by end user Outlook
- Global Smart City Platform Market — by Regional Outlook
- Competitive Landscape & Company Profile
End of the report
(Note- Orain\’s view is applicable for top five publically registered players prevailing in the market)
Customization Service of the Report:
Orian Research provides customisation of reports as per your need. This report can be personalised to meet your requirements. Get in touch with our sales team, who will guarantee you to get a report that suits your necessities.
Orian Research is one of the most comprehensive collections of market intelligence reports on the World Wide Web. Our reports repository boasts of over 500000+ industry and country research reports from over 100 top publishers. We continuously update our repository so as to provide our clients easy access to the world’s most complete and current database of expert insights on global industries, companies, and products. We also specialize in custom research in situations where our syndicate research offerings do not meet the specific requirements of our esteemed clients.
Vice President – Global Sales & Partner Relations
Orian Research Consultants
US: +1 (832) 380-8827 | UK: +44 0161-818-8027
Email: [email protected]