Internet of Things (IoT) Healthcare Market is expected to garner $136.8 billion by 2021, registering a CAGR of 12.5% during the forecast period 2015-2021. Services and system & software segments collectively occupydominant share in the global IoT healthcare market and is expected to drive the growth over the forecast period. Patient monitoring application segment is expected to maintain its lead position with $72.7 billion by 2021.
Click Here To Access Free Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1082
The IoT healthcare market is anticipated to grow at a significant pace, owing to easy availability of wearable smart devices, increasing need for stringent regulations and decreasing cost of sensor technology. Furthermore, launch of technological advanced devices (smart shirts, smart lenses, smart bands and others) & analytics software, rising incidence rates of chronic diseases, surging demand for cost-effective treatment & disease management, better accessibility of high speed internet and implementation of favorable government regulatory policies, are also expected to fuel the growth of this market. Improvement in healthcare infrastructure in developing economies, increase in government support, high R&D investments by major players in developing better IoT infrastructure are expected to offer potential growth opportunities to the market. However, factors such as high costs associated with IoT infrastructure development, data privacy and security concerns, lack of awareness in developing economies and limited technical expertize are projected to restrain the market growth.
Services segment contributed to more than half of the market share in the overall IoT healthcare market in 2015. The segment covers architecture services for integration, consulting services for training & teaching and application development services to support & maintenance. Additionally, devices segment is expected to grow at highest growth rate during the forecast period owing to novel technological advancements and increasing popularity of wearable sensor devices.
For Purchase Enquiry at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1082
Key findings of Internet of Things (IOT) Healthcare Market:
- Devices are projected to be the fastest growing segment in internet of things (IoT) healthcare market at a CAGR of 16.6% during 2015 and 2021.
- Patient monitoring application segment is expected to continue to dominate the global internet of things (IoT) healthcare market throughout the forecast period.
- Healthcare providers (hospitals, doctors) and patients end user segment would continue to lead the market, accounting for more than three fourth share in 2015.
- Fitness and wellness measurement application segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.7% during the analysis period.
- Asia-Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing region in internet of things (IoT) healthcare market, registering a CAGR of 17.0% during 2015 and 2021.
The North American internet of things (IoT) healthcare market is projected to offer beneficial growth opportunities during the forecast period owing to well established healthcare infrastructure, high patient awareness, increasing government supports and high investment from major IoT players. In North America, the U.S. dominates with maximum shares in IoT healthcare market. The key companies profiled in the report are Apple Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., GE Healthcare Ltd., Google (Alphabet), International Business Machines Corporation, Medtronic PLC, Microsoft Corporation, Qualcomm Life Inc., Proteus Digital Health, Koninklijke Philips N.V. and St. Jude Medical Inc.