Are you preparing to sit for the Salesforce Pardot Specialist exam? Then you need to check out this article for all that you need to know to get the CRT-160 exam ready! Have you prepared CRT-160 exam questions? Let Dumpspedia help you out with that. The website is well-known in the field to provide the quickest and efficient methods to pass.
But before you attempt the exam it is necessary you know all about the exam. This article will help you with that so read on.
Who Is A Pardot Specialist?
If you are in a profession where you need to design, build, and implement marketing workflows through the Pardot platform. This is the certification you need because the Salesforce Pardot Specialist makes sure you have the skills and knowledge to do exactly that.
Applying for the Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist Exam right now? Get the CRT-160 practice questions. These practice questions are 100% sure to get you a desirable score in one attempt. But before all that you should know if you are eligible. How can you know that? By this:
The eligible candidates are the ones who know how to build strategic marketing processes using tools like lead scoring, email marketing, and lead generation. They are also expected to be able to use reports for making data-driven decisions.
Who Salesforce Pardot Specialist Certification is for?
This certification is for people who are expected to work on the Pardot Platform including the use of its practical application. If you have a 6-12 months experience building and executing marketing workflows with the Pardot specialistplatform. This is the next step you need to further enhance your career.
Apply for the Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist CRT-160 Exam right away.
Want To Be A Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist? Find Out If You Are Eligible!
So the CRT-160 exam candidate has the experience, skills, and knowledge to:
- Understand all the capabilities of the Pardot platform
- Understands lifecycle of visitors to prospects
- Create and manage Pardot marketing assets, automation, and workflows
- Interpret metrics from Engagement History and standard dashboards in B2B Marketing Analytics
- Understand administrative settings such as configuring scoring and grading models, configuring custom fields in Pardot, and using the Recycle Bin
- Troubleshoot and solve basic platform issues (sync errors, field mapping, and supported objects)
- Understand what Einstein features are available and how they compare to Pardot score
Want Learn About the CRT-160 Exam?
The exam consists of 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions which you are expected to complete in the allotted time of 90 minutes. The passing score 72% that you can easily get after proper training of CRT-160 exam questions. Apply for the exam because the registration fee is only $200, plus taxes.
The Salesforce Pardot Specialist exam measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to:
- Visitors and Prospects 8%
- Administration 11%
- Pardot Forms, Form Handlers, and Landing Pages 20%
- Lead Management 24%
- Email Marketing 20%
- Engagement Studio 17%
No matter how you see the Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist is a good exam to boost your career. So apply now and leave the rest to your preparation with the latest and most efficient CRT-160 practice questions you will find online.