Prebiotic Ingredients Market In-depth Analysis 2020-2025
The Prebiotic Ingredients Market provides a 360 view and insights, outlining the key outcomes of the industry, current scenario witnesses a slowdown and study aims to unique strategies followed by key players. The research is derived through primary and secondary statistics sources and it comprises both qualitative and quantitative detailing. The study bridges the historical data from 2014 to 2020 and estimated till 2025*. Some are the key & emerging players that are part of coverage and were profiled in current version are Cargill, Dupont, Frieslandcampina, Ingredion, Beneo, Samyang Genex, Nexira, Beghin Meiji, Royal Cosun, Yakult Pharmaceutical, Fonterra, Kerry Group, Taiyo International, Prenexus Health, Thera-Plantes Inc., AIDP, Jennewein Biotechnologie GmbH, Novasep, Tate & Lyle among others.
The prebiotic ingredients market is accounted to be USD 4.8 billion in 2017 and is growing at a CAGR of 10.8% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Fill Out Details to Receive Sample Report Copy Here: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-prebiotic-ingredients-market
What ideas and concepts are covered in the report?
– The assessments accounted by all the zones and the market share registered by each region is mentioned in the report.
– The study sums up the product consumption growth rate in the applicable regions along with their consumption market share.
– Data regarding the Prebiotic Ingredients Industry market consumption rate of all the provinces, based on applicable regions and the product types is inculcated in the report.
Region-based analysis of the Prebiotic Ingredients Industry market:
– The Prebiotic Ingredients Industry market, with regards to provincial scope is segmented into USA, Europe, Japan, China, India, and South East Asia. The report also includes information regarding the products use throughout the topographies.
Unique structure of the report
Global Prebiotic Ingredients Market By Type (Oligosaccharides, Inulin, Polydextrose, Lactulose, Pyrodextrins, Others), By Source (Roots, Vegetables, Grains, Others), By Application (Functional Foods & Beverages, Dietary Supplements, Animal Feed), By Functionality (Gut Health, Cardiovascular Health, Bone Health, Immunity, Weight Management), By Bacterial Activity (Bifidobacteria, Lactic Acid Bacteria, Others), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
The increasing consumer awareness for healthy diet has resulted in increase in the demand of prebiotic ingredients in food industry. Prebiotic ingredients have gained importance in its applications in functional food due to its attributes of maintaining health. Continuous R&D is conducted for different types of prebiotics ingredients which can be used in wide range of applications.
Companies in U.S. such as Ingredion, Inc., Cargill, Dupont are continuously investing in R&D for use of prebiotic ingredients for its applications in medical, functional food and nutritional supplements. The consumer acceptance of products with prebiotic ingredients in regions such as North America and Europe is determining the growth of the market. Asia-Pacific region is the dominating region in prebiotics ingredients for its major application in functional food and beverages segment.
According to Journal of Food: Microbiology, Safety & Hygiene; Asia-Pacific region accounted for a share of approximately 44.9% of the global prebiotics ingredients market. The functional food & beverages application holds a share of 82.4% of the global prebiotic ingredients market. The European Commission imposed a regulation on nutrition labelling of the food products. This prebiotics used as an ingredient requires nutrient labelling in the final product. FDA also proposed the declaration of prebiotics on the nutrition facts panel under the rule of “Food Labeling: Revision of the Nutrition and Supplement Facts Labels; Proposed Rule”.
The prominent players in the market are manufacturing products as per the regulations imposed on labelling of the products. The rising popularity of the health ingredients has resulted in increased usage of prebiotic ingredients.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising demand of healthy products
- Functionality of prebiotic ingredients
- Wide range of applications
- High investments in R&D
- High cost of manufacturing process
Some of the Major Highlights of TOC covers:
Prebiotic Ingredients Industry Regional Market Analysis
– Prebiotic Ingredients Industry Production by Regions
– Global Prebiotic Ingredients Industry Production by Regions
– Global Prebiotic Ingredients Industry Revenue by Regions
– Prebiotic Ingredients Industry Consumption by Regions
Prebiotic Ingredients Industry Segment Market Analysis (by Type)
– Global Prebiotic Ingredients Industry Production by Type
– Global Prebiotic Ingredients Industry Revenue by Type
– Prebiotic Ingredients Industry Price by Type
Prebiotic Ingredients Industry Segment Market Analysis (by Application)
– Global Prebiotic Ingredients Industry Consumption by Application
– Global Prebiotic Ingredients Industry Consumption Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
Prebiotic Ingredients Industry Major Manufacturers Analysis
– Prebiotic Ingredients Industry Production Sites and Area Served
– Product Introduction, Application and Specification
– Prebiotic Ingredients Industry Production, Revenue, Ex-factory Price and Gross Margin (2014-2019)
– Main Business and Markets Served
At the Last, Prebiotic Ingredients industry report focuses on data sources, viz. primary and secondary sources, market breakdown and data triangulation, market size estimation, research programs, and design, research approach and methodology, and the publisher’s disclaimer.
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]