The Global Specialty Gas Market Research Report 2020-2025 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand and supply data (as applicable). The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehensive data which enhances the understanding, scope and application of this report.
Top Companies in the Global Specialty Gas Market are Air Liquide, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., Coregas, Gasco Precision Calibration Mixtures, Linde, MESA Specialty Gas, Messer Group GmbH, Mitsui Chemicals, Inc, Norco Inc, SHOWA DENKO K.K., Southern Industrial Gas Sdn Bhd, TAIYO NIPPON SANSO CORPORATION and others.
Click the link to get a Free Sample Copy of the Report:
Key Market Trends
Electronics Sector to Drive Specialty Gas Market
– In 2020,consumer electronics industry is estimated to accrue total revenue of USD 426.2 billion and it is predicted to grow at a CAGR of around 7% and reach the market revenue of USD 565.3 billion by 2024.
– In electronics industry, one of the major applications of specialty gas is in LEDs which is in major demand from consumers end due to their advantages like less energy consumption, longer operating life etc. over traditional lighting sources.
– Most common nitrogen precursor ammonia is used for the growth of nitride-based thin films and epitaxial crystals. In the application of LED, ultra-high purity of epitaxial crystals is critical.
– Furthermore, use of semiconductors in making processors for personal computer (PC) and smartphones market is constantly growing and thus, propelling the specialty gas market growth.
– All the aforementioned factors are expected to drive the global specialty gas market during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to be Fastest Growing Specialty Gas Market
– Asia-Pacific is forecasted to be the fastest growing specialty gas market during the forecast period because of wide consumption of specialty gases in electronics and healthcare industry which are booming sectors in the region.
– Consumers electronics sector in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to accumulate USD 227.2 billion in 2020 and it is forecasted to reach market size of USD 262.7 billion by 2024.
– China ranks first in the global consumer electronics industry with a total revenue of electronics segment amounting to USD 173.8 billion and it is anticipated to reach market value of USD 190.23 billion by 2024.
– Furthermore, rise in per capita income of the region has resulted in increased spending in electronics industry and hence increasing consumption of specialty gas in the region.
– Countries like China and India have population more than 2.5 billion due to which government of these countries have increased the spending on healthcare sector in their budget.
– Moreover, Chinas healthcare industry value is projected to be USD 1.15 trillion by 2020.
– Thus, rising demand from various industries is expected to drive the market in the region during the forecast period.
Know more about this [email protected]
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
Executive Summary: It includes key trends of the global Specialty Gas market related to products, applications, and other crucial factors. It also provides analysis of the competitive landscape and CAGR and market size of the global Specialty Gas market based on production and revenue.
Production and Consumption by Region: It covers all regional markets focused in the research study. It discusses about prices and key players besides production and consumption in each regional market.
Key Players: Here, the report throws light on financial ratios, pricing structure, production cost, gross profit, sales volume, revenue, and gross margin of leading and prominent companies competing in the global Specialty Gas market.
Market Segments: This part of the report discusses about product type and application segments of the global Specialty Gas market based on market share, CAGR, market size, and various other factors.
Research Methodology: This section discusses about the research methodology and approach Specialty Gas used to prepare the report. It covers data triangulation, market breakdown, market size estimation, and research design and/or programs.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
We also offer customization on reports based on specific client requirement:
1- Country level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
2- Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
3- 40 analyst hours to cover any other data points
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687