Global Weigh-In-Motion System Market By Vehicle Speed (Low- Speed, High- Speed), Type (In- Road System, Weigh Bridge System, Onboard System), Function (Vehicle Profiling, Axle Counting, Weight Enforcement, Weight-Based Toll Collection, Traffic Data Collection), Component (Hardware, Software, Sensor Array, Control & Measurement Systems, Processing & Reporting Systems, Support Devices & Infrastructure), Installation (Weigh Bridge System, Onboard System, Pavement/In-Road System), End- User (Roadways, Railways, Ports & Logistic Hubs, Process Industries, Aviation), Sensor Type (Image Sensor, Piezoelectric Sensor, Bending Plate, Inductive Loop, Magnetic Sensor, Acoustic Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Radar Sensor, LiDAR Sensor, Thermal Sensor), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Global weigh-in-motion system market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 8.91% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing investment in smart cities and increasing usage of sensors and technologies in different surfaces are the factor for the market growth.
Weigh-in-motion devices are designed to locate and track axle weights and gross weights as vehicles drive across a measuring site. WIM systems can assess vehicles driving at low or average traffic speeds and do not allow the vehicle to stop. They have the ability to improve roadway safety, prevent road surface damages, and decrease accident risk. They are also used for weight- based toll collection.
Sample PDF Report Is Ready | Ask For More @: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample?dbmr=global-weigh-in-motion-system-market
Companies Profiled in this report includes, Kapsch TrafficCom AG; Q-Free; METTLER TOLEDO; Avery India Ltd.; TE Connectivity; International Road Dynamics Inc.; Kistler Group; TransCore; EFKON; Intercomp’s Worldwide Headquarters; Cardinal Scale Manufacturing Company.; General Electrodynamics Corporation; CROSS Zlin, a.s.; KEMEK; Traffic Data Systems GmbH; Essae Digitronics Exports.; Roadsys, Inc; Ashbee Systems Pvt Ltd; among others.
- Rising government initiatives toward intelligent transportation system will enhance the market growth
- Low cost of the weight in motion devices acts as a market driver
- Rising traffic congestion will also augment the market growth in the forecast period
- Growing demand for commercial transportation is another factor contributing towards the demand of this market
- Dearth of standardized & uniform technologies will hamper the market growth
- High investment cost can impede the growth of this market
- Restrictive deployment condition for non-intrusive sensors will also hinder the market growth
Segmentation: Global Weigh-In-Motion System Market
By Vehicle Speed: Low- Speed, High- Speed
By Type: In- Road System, Weigh Bridge System, Onboard System
By Function: Vehicle Profiling, Axle Counting, Weight Enforcement, Weight-Based Toll Collection, Traffic Data Collection
By Component: Hardware, Software, Sensor Array, Control & Measurement Systems, Processing & Reporting Systems, Support Devices & Infrastructure
By Installation: Weigh Bridge System, Onboard System, Pavement/In-Road System
By End- User: Roadways, Railways, Ports & Logistic Hubs, Process Industries, Aviation
By Sensor Type: Image Sensor, Piezoelectric Sensor, Bending Plate, Inductive Loop, Magnetic Sensor, Acoustic Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Radar Sensor, LiDAR Sensor, Thermal Sensor
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2019, Kistler Group announced that they have received approval from Czech Metrology Institute (CMI) for their KiTraffic which will be used to prevent road damage. The model is based on Kistler’s Weigh in Motion (WIM) software and allows overloaded trucks to be tracked. This will allow the company to provide a full high-speed WIM program to the authorities which is built on the company’s expertise in measurement engineering
- In February 2017, ANSYS, Inc announced the launch of their Trakblaze Suite of Mining and Rail Weigh-In-Motion (WIM) and Condition Monitoring and Diagnostic Solutions. These include fixed or static and dynamic WIM scales such as WIM road truck solutions for Force1, Titan and Truckmate; the Mobile Train Weighe (MTW); the Force2 and Force4 WIM mine dumper or hauler solutions and the Infinity Rail WIM solutions. They have partnered with Trakblaze Global which is helping the company to support these leading edge technologies
Discount Only available here, Click Here @: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-discount/global-weigh-in-motion-system-market
The report gives most significant details of the Global Weigh-In-Motion System Market with the help of a thorough and specialized analysis. Defined in a ground-up manner, the report presents an extensive overview of the market based on the factors that are anticipated to have a considerable and measurable impact on the market’s developmental situations over the forecast period.
What the research report offers:
- Market definition of the global Weigh-In-Motion System market along with the analysis of different influencing factors like drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Extensive research on the competitive landscape of global Weigh-In-Motion System – market.
- Identification and analysis of micro and macro factors that are and will effect on the growth of the market.
- A comprehensive list of key market players operating in the global Weigh-In-Motion System
- Analysis of the different market segments such as type, size, applications, and end-users.
- It offers a descriptive analysis of demand-supply chaining in the global Weigh-In-Motion System
- Statistical analysis of some significant economics facts
- Figures, charts, graphs, pictures to describe the market clearly.
Get Enquiry About This Comprehensive Report @: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying?dbmr=global-weigh-in-motion-system-market
Table of Content:
Global Weigh-In-Motion System Market Research Report 2019-2026
Chapter 1: Industry Overview
Chapter 2: Weigh-In-Motion System Market International Market Analysis
Chapter 3: Environment Analysis of Market.
Chapter 4: Analysis of Revenue by Classifications
Chapter 5: Analysis of Revenue by Regions and Applications
Chapter 6: Analysis of Weigh-In-Motion System Market Revenue Market Status.
Chapter 7: Analysis of Industry Key Manufacturers
Chapter 8: Sales Price and Gross Margin Analysis of Market.
Continue To TOC…..
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]